WHEELIE KIDS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Responsibilities / Booking
- If you have booked one of our packages that include hall hire please read the “hall hire conditions” for the hall you are coming to.
- Once you place a booking a non refundable deposit is payable immediately to confirm. See booking form for deposit amount.
- Final numbers of children must be confirmed 7 days prior, we will always accommodate changes to final numbers after this time but cannot guarantee.
- Changes to your package can be made up to 7 days prior to your booking, we will accommodate changes after this time but cannot guarantee.
- The final balance is due 7 days prior.
- Pricing is subject to change. If you have a confirmed booking your price is locked in from the date of the deposit.
- If we are coming to you, you are required to supply us with exact measurements of the clear riding area as well as any hazards. If these details are incorrect we may not be able to operate or with the number of vehicles booked.
- If we are coming to you it is your responsibility to supply an undercover area as a backup in case of inclement weather – Cancellation fees will apply if we cannot operate due to weather conditions.
- If you have not provided a suitable undercover area for us to operate during inclement weather "Wheelie Kids" reserves the right to not operate during but not limited to thunderstorms, rain, hail or in temperatures above 37 degrees celsius.
- We are based at Tea Tree Gully and all our rates include 30km from base. Some locations may attract a travel charge, please see “travel charge”
- If for any reason your booking is cancelled up until 1 week prior, you will forfeit your deposit. If you cancel with 1 week’s notice the total booking balance is payable. Deposits can be transferred to another date within 4 weeks of the booking and is subject to availability.
- You must check that all the booking details are correct and advise us of any changes.
- You will be responsible for all outstanding fees.
- Wheelie Kids is a mobile business and cannot be held responsible if we cannot attend due to unforeseen events outside of our control.
Your Responsibilities / On the day
- All children are to have an accompanying responsible adult (the patron) remain present while the equipment is being used.
- If we are coming to you, for set up you must provide us access to the area of rides prior to and immediately after the last ride unless bump in and bump out times have been previously agreed to.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or on an amusement ride or device. Patrons, by allowing their children to participate, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware. Patrons should consider this participation an exercise in requiring good judgement ensure that children under their control act in a responsible manner while using the equipment.
- Patrons have a duty to act with good judgement and consideration, both for themselves and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect their safety, the safety of other patrons, or the safety of the device itself.
- Patrons have a duty to obey all written or oral instructions and warnings given by the proprietors or operators of this equipment without objections.
- Patrons have a duty to comply with all safety instructions when allowing children to participate in any ride or device
- Patrons of amusement rides or devices have a duty to ensure that their action did not contribute to any incident in which they may have been involved.
- “Wheelie Kids” reserves the right to exclude any child from participating for any reason, without having to give that reason.
Please understand the above rules are required by SA Regulations governing amusements to allow children to safely enjoy the Wheelie Kids electric cars and bikes.
Download TERMS & CONDITIONS